Marketing Partnership Manager - 12 month fixed term
90,000 - 100,000
Join Australia's #1 Online Travel Agency!
- Work for a Top 200 ASX listed organisation
- Certified Great Place to Work 2022
- Champion internal and external stakeholder management
- Step into a Parental Leave role and make it your own.
A little about Webjet
As Australia and New Zealand’s leading online travel agency, Webjet leads the way in online travel tools and technology. Webjet enables customers to compare, combine and book the best domestic and international travel flight deals, hotel accommodation, holiday package deals, packaged tours, travel insurance and car hire worldwide.
Webjet’s success and growth has developed our culture, and our 5 key values which are embodied in each Webjetter.
Respect. Integrity. Delivering Value. Agility. Hunger to Win.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated Marketing Partnership Manager to join a vibrant, and hard-working marketing team for a 12-month fixed term. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and execution of partnership marketing across Webjet’s partners, predominately payment partners. Other responsibilities include gift card marketing and managing creative agencies to communicate Webjet’s brand across Val Morgan and other various digital formats.
What you will get to do
- Collaborate with key partners to ensure the effective delivery of all planned joint marketing activities and ensure they feel supported.
- Assist in identifying new opportunities via partner insights & internal analytics to create successful campaigns targeting new audiences through partnerships.
- Manage all campaigns and initiatives from beginning to end ensuring they meet objectives.
- Liaise with partners to review sales performance, prepare campaign plans, answer queries and understand product updates.
- Review and distribute post-campaign-reports and apply learnings to optimise future campaigns.
- Develop and deliver partnership assets and marketing collateral together with the in-house designer.
- Work with internal development teams for new integrations as required.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for marketing travel insurance.
- Execute and leverage sponsorship agreements.
- Approve use of all Webjet brand collateral used on partner sites.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for gift card campaigns and sales/promotion enquiries.
- Identify sales opportunities to drive revenue through the digital and physical gift card channel.
- Work with our gift card agencies to manage stock levels and plan campaigns within an agreed budget.
- Maintain and drive the Val Morgan channel account and creative end to end ensuring it is aligned with the marketing calendar and broader company goals.
- Drive YouTube creative end to end ensuring it is aligned with the marketing calendar and broader company goals.
- Project manage and execute ad hoc campaigns and initiatives as required.
Who are you?
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent resident or working rights.
- Min 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media (desirable).
- First-hand experience with tools such as Tableau, desireableTrello, Google Analytics, CMS and basic HTML knowledge is preferable.
- Team player, ability to build and manage relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confident in managing marketing calendars.
- Ability to think creatively, often ‘on the spot’.
- Driven and eager to continuously learn and improve.
- We’re a social bunch and COVID hasn’t stopped us, we’ve hosted virtual game shows, a sleep expert do a virtual talk, and we have had regular Pilates and fitness classes online.
- We gifted leave to all our people to rejuvenate, reconnect and relax during the crazy Melbourne lockdowns.
- We’ve started our Hybrid Working in the office, we’re now all working two consecutive days in the office on Tuesday & Wednesday. This provides us all the balance of collaboration and meets the work-life balance of our people.
- Every employee received a free travel voucher to say thank you in March 2022.
- We’re a travel company, so we offer travel benefits… free travel insurance and discounted travel via webjet.com.au
- Our quarterly Web Star DNA recognition award, voted for by our people for our people.
- As an ASX 200 company, you can learn more about us at ASX:WEB.
- We’ve just launched our new parental leave policy providing up to 12 weeks paid primary and 2 weeks paid secondary carer leave.
- We offer Purchased Additional Annual Leave
In our most recent engagement survey in March 2022, 87% of our people said they would recommend Webjet as a great place to work.
- Webjet is an equal opportunity employer and foster a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Successful candidates joining Webjet are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.
No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.