Loyalty Manager | Independent Hardware Group
Are you looking for the next exciting challenge in your career? Now is the time to come and join our team at the Independent Hardware Group (Mitre 10 and Home Hardware) and take ownership to drive the growth of our loyalty programs and increase customer engagement.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Loyalty Manager on full-time basis who will be the firm champion of customer engagement and customer loyalty; leading the implementation of the loyalty strategy and value proposition, designing the customer lifecycle strategy across omnichannel and overseeing all operational loyalty activity across IHG. This position will be reporting to the Group Loyalty Manager.
What you’ll do
- Support the development of and provide inputs to the Group Loyalty Manager for the strategic approach for loyalty to strengthen customer engagement
- Oversee day to day Loyalty Program Operational Management
- Own and manage the integrated marketing communications calendar – including all promotional and loyalty eDM campaigns and approvals
- Responsible for developing offers to support the loyalty strategy and marketing campaigns, working closely with the Merchandise team
- Own, plan and deliver the Customer Lifecycle Journey strategy – define, plan and deliver strategies across the company achieving customer acquisition, retention and customer loyalty.
- Lead the digital implementation and optimisation of loyalty including but not limited to: the loyalty platform, website and martech
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 4+ years progressive experience in a loyalty program, including acquisition and retention marketing or CRM marketing
- Retail marketing environment preferred
- Previous experience managing and mentoring team members
- Min 2 years practical experience across Omnichannel/marketing automation systems, ideally Emarsys
- Data driven marketing experience and ability to analyse and interpret data, map trends and make recommendations
- Demonstratable hands-on CRM / Direct Marketing / Digital experience – A proven record of achievement, delivery role outcomes and achieving objectives.
- Experience with Google Analytics advantageous
What We Can Offer You
- Learning and development opportunities
- We’re BIG on flexible working
- An extra week of annual leave after your first year as part of our Fifth Week program, and the opportunity to purchase annual leave to help you recharge.
At Metcash, we’re the power behind an independent Australia. For almost 100 years we’ve been proudly supporting local, family-owned businesses – sticking up for the little guys and helping them become the best stores in town. Today we’re Australia and New Zealand’s leading independent retail partner and wholesaler in the food, liquor and hardware sectors. And while we may be large, we’ll always be locals at heart.
So, roll up your sleeves and bring your best self to work, and we’ll give you the support you need to develop a rewarding career and make your mark on the future of retail.
Make your Mark!