CRM Engagement Specialist | Independent Hardware Group
Looking for your next career move?
We are seeking a CRM Engagement Specialist to join our team at the Independent Hardware Group (Mitre 10 and Home Hardware) on a Full Time basis to support the development and execution of loyalty through behaviour-driven multi-channel, journey-based communications including omni-channel, ‘surprise & delight’ communication, post-purchase and member lifecycle triggers.
What you’ll do
- Plan, build and optimise automated marketing campaigns across the customer lifecycle including onboarding, retention, win-back etc.
- Be the subject matter expert on our marketing comms platform and use this platform to orchestrate user journeys with a targeted and multi-channel approach including but not limited to email, mobile and web .
- Execute end-to-end cross-channel campaign, including journey design/visualisation, implementation, asset build, test/QA and ongoing management.
- Mine audience insights and trends and create audience segments that can be used for highly targeted campaigns across comms channels as well as owned and paid media channels
- Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing automation systems, governance, policies, and processes to capitalise on marketing data and intelligence aligned with accessibility and privacy legislation.
What you’ll have
- Strong understanding of the customer journey and a passion for using customer insights to inform email strategy
- A data-driven growth mindset and the ability to think strategically but create fast tactics
- Digitally savvy – Demonstrated ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools rapidly and experience working with customer data, knowledge of data architecture/models & safe handling of data and experience interpreting briefs and aligning business needs to technical solutions in marketing automation platforms
- Able to communicate with technical stakeholders and marketing/business areas to reach common understanding and a creative flair and copywriting skills highly regarded with high attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and respond to business demands
- Demonstrated experience with campaign management and customer data platform tools, preferable Emarsys
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
What we can offer you
- Hybrid work arrangements
- An exciting career – as our business grows, so do the opportunities for you
At Metcash, we’re the power behind an independent Australia. For almost 100 years we’ve been proudly supporting local, family-owned businesses – sticking up for the little guys and helping them become the best stores in town. Today we’re Australia and New Zealand’s leading independent retail partner and wholesaler in the food, liquor and hardware sectors. And while we may be large, we’ll always be locals at heart.
So, roll up your sleeves and bring your best self to work, and we’ll give you the support you need to develop a rewarding career and make your mark on the future of retail.
Make your Mark!