Business Development Manager, Enterprise
We’re Shaping The Future Of Global Branded Payments
At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies and networks that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help our partners to increase reach, loyalty, and revenue. We believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its partners.
We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be inspiring!
As an Enterprise Business Development Manager, your focus will be on broadening our network, and uncovering new revenue paths across a range of industry verticals to deliver on revenue growth targets.
Your day-to-day involves:
- Identify key targets across multiple verticals and work with the team to develop specific plans to secure new logos
- Be focused on broadening your knowledge of the Incentives, Loyalty and Reward channels
- Build a strong network of client partners by uncovering new opportunities, attendances at conferences, trade shows, and workshops
- Define a clear roadmap of growth opportunities across a broad range of clients
- Pursue and secure partnerships with key prospects
- Report through to management of key client opportunities and use-case solutions
- Maintain key sales reports and CRM
- Business Development, Sales or Lead Generation experience
- Deep experience identifying and selling to large complex enterprise organisation
- Fast thinker and solution-oriented mindset
- Relentless ‘hunter’ mindset and ability to quickly qualify and sign new business
- Self-confidence and unique insight to navigate through ambiguity; constructively challenge conventional wisdom
- Strong execution focus with a track record for accelerating growth and new market development through partnership development
- Results-oriented with a history of setting and obtaining stretch goals, establishing and meeting aggressive timelines, and achieving outstanding performance
- You create a strong network of relationships among peers, partners, external constituencies, decision-makers and stakeholders
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Hybrid work model, with true flexibility
- Additional paid Employee Appreciation Days Off each year
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Community Outreach Initiative
- Two months paid maternity leave
- A best-in-class employee recognition program
- 4pm Fridays
- Birthday leave
You’ll work with some of the nicest, most intelligent, and down-to-earth people here at Blackhawk Network APAC: we are made up of a diverse range of passionate people who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we enjoy what we do, we work hard and we have fun along the way. We have a flexible working policy and we encourage our teams to embrace flexibility in how their team members manage where and how they work. We want you to be able to work in a way that drives productivity, efficiency and outcomes; along with connection and collaboration.