Marketing Automation Specialist
Aussie Broadband Limited
Gamechanging telco with Aussie-based customer service
- Create, test, and optimise personalised flows to gain new customers
- Work with the broader team to integrate data from our CMS
- We listed as one of Australia's Best Workplaces for 2021!
Aussie Broadband is an all-Australian-based telco, offering internet and phone solutions to residential, business and corporate customers. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and punching way above our weight in the industry.
We’re in business to change the telco game. We’re looking for people who want to play with us, and who love our values:
- Don’t be ordinary, be awesome
- Think BIG
- No BS
- Be good to people
- Have fun
The Marketing Automation Specialist will create, test, and optimise personalised customer flows (using email, SMS, and app notifications) to drive new customer acquisition and hero channel best practice. The role involves setting up user journeys, testing, analytics and supporting the delivery of Aussie’s marketing strategy.
You will work with the Marketing & Corporate Strategy team to integrate data from our CRM and website and will utilise MarTech (such as Iterable) to nurture our customers at scale.
Our ideal candidate
The things that are really (really) important:
- Tertiary qualifications Marketing or a related field.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in marketing automation and/or email marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Customer journey mapping, audience segmentation, and automation journey design and development.
- Working with MarTech automation platforms such as Iterable, Adobe Experience Cloud, Marketo, or Salesforce Marketing cloud.
- Creating written content/communications for a range of different audiences.
- Ability to:
- Collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels and across Aussie.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret data from various sources to support decision-making using tools such as Google Analytics, Power BI, and MS Excel at an advanced level.
- Working knowledge of:
- Email marketing best practices.
- HTML and CSS.
Other things we’d like to see:
- You learn quickly and adapt to changing situations and fast paced environments.
- You can write coherent and engaging content for a range of advertising mediums (e.g., online display ads, blogs, email, website landing pages, TV commercials, etc.)
- You think innovatively and challenge existing norms to solve complex problems and achieve goals.
Who you are as a person:
- You deliver to expectations in an environment of change and high pressure.
- You’re keen to tackle big challenges and see them through to completion.
- You communicate clearly with consideration for the views and needs of others.
- You speak your mind and engage in constructive debate.
- You’re known for your attention to detail and commitment to producing quality work.
Why work for Aussie?
We are Australia’s 5th biggest telco and one of Australia’s fastest-growing companies. We’ve recently listed #16 in Australia’s Best Workplaces 2021 for medium-sized organisations! We’ve got a fantastic organisational culture which thrives on our values. We offer discounted internet for staff and have a range of other benefits including flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, employee assistance program, a very hard-working coffee machine, and a casual dress code.
It’s important to us that you are empowered in your career growth, so you will also be supported with ongoing training and development opportunities and access to LinkedIn Learning!
If you are ready for your next career-defining step in a growing business, please apply now as we’ll review applications as they come in.
Please note we require all Aussie Broadband employees to return a satisfactory police check and to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt.
At Aussie Broadband we see difference as our point of difference. We celebrate it, we support it, and thrive on it – because it means our staff can bring their whole selves to work, and that we can better represent our customers and community. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our stand for diversity and inclusion is just one way we can demonstrate our value of ‘Be Good to People’.