Lifecycle Campaign Coordinator
Who We Are
Adore Beauty is Australia’s longest-running online beauty store with over 250+ global brands and 13,000+ products ranging from budget to bougie. The company was started by Kate Morris in 2000, her vision was unique, to create a place where customers felt comfortable and in control of their own beauty journey.
Today, Adore Beauty is a bustling, quick-paced, passion-driven company employing approx 185+ team members. Every team member at Adore Beauty brings something special to the company and its culture – that’s what makes us unique. The team at Adore Beauty all live and breathe the company values: we work for each other; we do the right thing; and we bring a positive energy to work each day. Does this sound like you? Great!
Do you have a passion for the customer journey and the data to back it up? How about an understanding of how the cookie crumbles (the third party kind). We have an incredible opportunity for a CRM Coordinator who is driven, self-motivated and follows a customer-first approach. If you’re the friend who convinces everyone to go out instead of staying in and you’ve got lifecycle marketing experience, you very well might be who we’re looking for. It’s so nice to meet you. This role will help execute the CRM strategy and implement campaigns and automation programs.In this contract role, you’ll be critical to improving engagement metrics across multiple channels, AOV & LTV from existing customers. You’ll improve new visitor nurture-to-purchase rate and customer retention. Plus, you’ll help support the evolution and optimisation of our customer contact program to be increasingly relevant, real time and channel agnostic.
Day to day responsibilities
- Execute the lifecycle management strategy. Continue to feed in insights to optimise the program.
- Execute the loyalty automations. Continue to feed in insights to optimise the program.
- Rollout lifecycle and loyalty automations to all channels
Identify and report on any impacts / changes to the lifecycle program.
- Apply a test, measure and learn approach (A/B testing) to initiatives across all channels (edm, web push, app push, web channel.
- Build & optimise automated emails, dynamic on-site banners & content, and off-site messages to impact new and existing customers.
- Manage promotions setup and code management for all automations.
- Be one of the subject matter experts on our key customer lifecycle platforms.
- Ensure the right reporting is developed and available to measure and report on the performance and effectiveness of consumer lifecycle marketing.
- Collaborate with vendors & internal team members as required to deliver consumer lifecycle marketing.
- Leverage customer segmentation to enrich the value of the lifecycle program.
- Execute and optimise the web channel strategy for lifecycle and lifecycle only and report on results.
- Execute and optimise web push strategy for lifecycle and loyalty and report on results.
- Execute and optimise the app push strategy for lifecycle and loyalty and report on results.
- Coordinate oversell emails, out of stocks, delivery delays.
- Reporting on key metrics – daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
Support the CRM Specialist on projects as required.
Who you are
- 1 -2 years experience in a similar role developing the CRM strategy and roadmap. Building email automations & lifecycle communications by audience (ie on-site / social / search) at scale, preferably for a B2C online retailer.
- Demonstrated data driven customer marketing experience (client or agency)
- A relevant tertiary qualification in marketing and/or related disciplines
- Experience using Marketing Automation platforms like Emarsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign or similar (Emarsys advantageous)
- Experience in executing customer lifecycle activities including
○ direct and content marketing
○ 1:1 automated event and trigger-based programs (emails, notifications, on-site dynamic banner and content presentation and targeting)
- Subject matter expert on marketing automation
- Proficient & hands-on email building skills inc. HTML/ CSS skills across creation of new and adaptation of existing templates.
- Expertise in ROI, volume trends & forecasting
- Exposure to marketing effectiveness e.g.– ROI, LTV and budget management
- Understanding of UI & UX design
If this role sounds like it will play to your strengths please hit apply now and you just could be our new Lifecycle Campaign Coordinator!